As summer closes and school has begun, we are finally able to get back in the swing of things. Daily routines, predictable schedules and to-do lists (“honey-do lists” in our home) guide our family especially as fall is around the corner.
We have an important task to add to your honey-do list.
Schedule a Farmers Friendly Review with our staff
A Farmers Friendly Review (FFR) is so important for me to be able to serve you to the best of my ability as your insurance agent.
Important things we will go over during your FFR:
- Any life events that have happened (move, marriage/divorce, new baby, new car, etc.)
- Update contact information
- See if there are any additional discounts you are eligible for
- Farmers often provides new discounts that we can apply to your policy
- This is one of our favorite parts of our job – helping our clients save money brings us so much joy!
- Go over current policies to see if we want to change or update anything
Call our office to schedule your FFR appointment at (719)593-9916.
The appointment can be over the phone or in our cozy office over a cup of hot coffee.
Let us know what is more convenient for you.
If you prefer, you can respond to this email with dates and times that work for you to meet and we will be in touch.
FFR’s usually last around an hour long and they are one of my favorite parts of my job. I love connecting with clients and helping them customize their policies to fit their needs.
Our office is looking forward to hearing from you soon! (719)593-9916