One of the most valuable gifts you can give to your family this season is Life Insurance. Imagine being able to provide your loved ones with established security in case of unexpected circumstance. Life Insurance presents your family with financial security.
Watch this short clip: Life Insurance 101
Questions to Ask Yourself
- If something happened to me, could my family maintain the same standard of living?
- Who would pay the mortgage?
- Who would help pay the college expenses for my children?
- Am I willing to allow the possibility of leaving my family with financial hardship?
Choosing the Right Policy for Your Family
- Term Life Insurance: provides temporary coverage at a low cost
- Whole Life Insurance: perfect for families investing in the future
- Universal Life Insurance: offers flexible coverage to cater to your situation
For many clients, establishing both Term and Permanent policies is beneficial for complete coverage.
Life Insurance FAQ’s
1. How specifically can Life Insurance help my family?
- Maintain your family’s standard of living
- Funds college education for your children
- Continues to pay the mortgage
- Includes funds for final expenses
2. How much is the right amount for my family?
3. How do I begin this process?
- Call our office (719) 593-9916 for a quote or to schedule an appointment
Your fast, fair, friendly agent, Mark, is happy to answer all of your questions and concerns about Life Insurance. He wants to help you protect your family and manage your policy to fit your desires and needs. We offer plans to suit any family’s budget and current situation. There is a possibility for additional discounts with your other policies when you decide to invest in Life Insurance.
Tip: It is important to get Life Insurance before your next birthday so you can lock yourself into the lower rate! The younger you are, the lower your rates!
Your investment in Life Insurance today helps establish your family’s future! Allow us to protect you and your family this holiday season. We want to provide peace and joy to you through one of the most important decisions you will ever make.
Have questions about Life Insurance and would like a quote?
Please feel free to contact Mark and his staff today!