We are so looking forward to Spring and the warmer weather ahead!
Here are some things to add to your honey-do list to get ready for Spring.
- Clean out your gutters
- You may be surprised by how full your gutters have gotten over the winter. Take time to clean these out to get ready for some Spring rains.
- Give your yard some TLC (tender loving care)
- Start by removing leaves and branches from your lawn that have been hidden in the snow. You may even need to trim your bushes or trees. Spring is a great time to aerate your lawn with a soil conditioner. Finish off by reseeding and adding some fertilizer.
- Unpack your patio furniture
- We are so looking forward to spending our early evenings outside again. You may want to bring out some of your patio furniture and maybe add a warm blanket for now.
- Wash your windows
- It’s so nice having clean windows to let lots of natural sunlight in. Inspect your window seals to see if you need to recaulk them.
We all know Colorado weather can be unpredictable, so you may want to wait to do some of these until you feel we are fully in Spring.
PS. Don’t forget the upcoming time change this Sunday!
We know that finding the right coverage for your Home Insurance is so important. We have options to customize your policy to your family’s needs. Also, if we bundle your Home Insurance with your Auto Insurance, we can offer you a discount!
Call our office to find out more: (719)593-9916.